Cynosure’s MPX Elite Laser
Laser facial is a treatment to reduce facial wrinkles and skin irregularities, such as blemishes or acne scars. The technique directs short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin, precisely removing skin layer by layer. We use our Cynosure Elite + Laser for this treatment.
Benefits of Laser Facial Treatments
Laser treatments offer many benefits, as they are easy to perform and do not need a lot of prep. This makes laser treatments very popular among people who are looking to treat skin problems. Laser facial treatments offer some amazing benefits like:
- Safe: The laser treatment does not need any surgery and the power of the laser beam is controllable, thus making it one of the safest treatments for facials. There are also low chances of infections.
- Quick: Laser Facial treatments will only take about 2 hours for the whole face. If specific parts need laser treatments, the procedure can take as little as 20-30 mins.
- No Downtime: There is no downtime for laser recovery as there are no cuts or bruises to the skin.
- Permanent Results: As compared to other procedures like over-the-counter creams, laser results often last for a very long time making them almost permanent.
- Pain-Free: Laser treatments do not cause much pain, but topical solutions are more than enough to numb the skin before treatment for sensitive skin types.
- Works on All Skin Types: Certain skin procedures have limitations when it comes to skin tone & complexion, but laser treatments can work on all skin tones as the energy for laser treatments can be adjusted as required.
4D Laser Facial
Using Cynosure’s Elite Plus platform, 4 different laser settings are used to provide the Ultimate Laser Facial. Your treatment starts with deep facial lifting and controllable fat dissolving. This is followed by mid to deep facial lifting and focus on wrinkle reduction. The third phase helps with superficial facial lifting, wrinkles, and brightening the skin tone and anti-sensitivity. The final step targets melanin pigment at the epidermal and upper dermal layer to whiten and brighten the skin and fade pigments.
Laser Facial Pricing
4D Laser Facial
Book An Appointment
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to recover from laser facial?
It depends upon person to person and the skin conditions but on average it takes around 10-21 days to recover from Laser Facial treatments.
How do I prepare for laser facial treatment?
Ideally avoid tanning and use a broad spectrum sunscreen daily for 4 weeks prior to the treatment. Avoid any deep facial peel procedures for 4 weeks prior to the treatment, also avoid using medication that can cause photosensitivity.
What can you not do after facial laser treatment?
The top thing to avoid after facial laser treatment is the active ingredients. An active ingredient will have some effect on your body when consumed like taking paracetamol or ibuprofen. A few of the ingredients that need to be avoided are alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids, and retinol. Moreover, excessive exercise and sweating should also be avoided.
Do laser facial treatments really work?
The laser facial treatment is a really advanced treatment that works on the skin layer by layer. The treatment is used to get rid of facial wrinkles, skin irregularities such as blemishes or acne scars. After a laser facial treatment, you will have smooth skin with an even skin tone.