MicroTox – Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
Pre Microtox Treatment Instructions
- Avoid Tanning and direct sun exposure for 2 weeks prior to each treatment.
- Apply a sunscreen with SPF 30 or greater every day for the duration of treatments.
- Apply Topical products as instructed prior to treatment to prepare the skin.
- Discontinue use of any products containing high strength alpha hydroxy acids (such as glycolic and lactic acids) and prescription retinoids (such as Retin-A) 1-2 weeks prior to treatment if being used on the area of treatment
- Consult with your personal physician before starting treatment if any skin lesions in the treatment areas have changed, itched, or bled.
- Treatment areas must be free of any open sores, lesions, or skin infections.
Post Microtox Treatment Instructions
- Use Hydragel every 1-2 hours or as frequently as needed for the rest of the day to hydrate the skin and get the best result. Before going to sleep, use a gentle cleanser and serum or Hydragel. Avoid the use of retinols or brightening creams.
- on Return to Routine Skin Care Regimen, applying serum or Hydragel regularly for best result and use Mineral Sunscreen to protect the skin.